The new course for Pulmonary medicine and rehabilitation is divided into three main topics: pulmonary rehabilitation, sleep and respiration, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation medical practice. In order to chest medicine treatment practice as the mainstay, in essence, to provide the correct medical knowledge of Vietnamese medical staff and the public, and establish the South medical network.
?How to operate ewant?
Pulmonary rehabilitation series of courses:
(1)??Pulmonary rehabilitation development and theoretical basis
(2)??Pulmonary rehabilitation theory and clinical practice
(3)??Applied knowledge of lung rehabilitation skills taught the case in the implementation of daily life
Sleep and Breathing Courses:
Relationship between sleep medicine and respiratory system and clinical presentation
Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation medical practice series of courses:
Rehabilitation, exercise prescription, assessment, function promotion
This courses include three parts; each part passing score is 60 (full score: 100).
Quiz: 50% +?Midterm: 25%+?Final: 25%
- Medical related background
- Clinical practice staff or long-term caregivers
- Related medical needs
?Course Else Descrition
- The Promise of Sleep: A pioneer in sleep medicine explores the vital connection between health, happiness, and a good night's sleep
- Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 5th Edition
- By David X. Cifu, MD. Elsevier Title. ISBN: 978-0-323-28046-4